Building & Property Maintenance...
The missing piece of the puzzle that keeps your property running smoothly
MAINTENANCE IS HARD
Building managers face several challenges in the pursuit of maintenance excellence. The first step in building a successful maintenance program is identifying and prioritizing the key areas to be addressed. This is a big job and most properties don't have the time to do this.
Many properties struggle to benchmark maintenance performance and implement effective maintenance programs that drive measurable improvement. Effective maintenance programs reduce downtime, extend equipment life and minimize repair time when equipment outages do occur.
Maintenance challenges are similar across industries and organizations. Each company must establish its maintenance priorities and goals, and then build a maintenance program accordingly. There is no “one size fits all” answer, as maintenance has many pieces.
WE MAKE IT EASY
An effective maintenance program involves transitioning from reactive to proactive maintenance. Reactive maintenance can best be defined as a “fix it when it breaks” approach to maintenance.
Properties that react when a problem occurs rather than acting prior to the issue see a high volume of unplanned downtime, shorter equipment lifespans and higher maintenance costs.
PPS Building Services will build a maintenance program customized to your property and execute the work. We can do everything from black mold removal to building janitorial to parking lot cleaning to flood clean-up and restoration and so much more. We have a large fleet of vehicles and equipment to get the job done!
MAINTENANCE CHALLENGES & GOALS
WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT
At the heart of most maintenance programs, and a key piece of the puzzle, is a work order system. Work order management is how a company handles maintenance activities from the request through execution, completion and recordkeeping.
The work order management process is critical because all maintenance activities require a work order. Good work order management strategies streamline the maintenance process while delivering maximum organizational value.
The basic elements of work order management are a maintenance request, after which work orders are assigned, and work is scheduled. The maintenance work is then completed, documented and closed out.
PPS Building Services uses a state of the work order tracking system called Jobber allowing us to fully manage all work.
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Flood Restoration & Remediation
- Air Quality Testing – Certified Mold Remediation Team
- Drywall Repairs & Painting
- Janitorial & Carpet Cleaning
- High Pressure Sewer Flush
- Vacuum Unit / Sump Pits
- Flooring Repairs & Replacement
- Junk Removal
- Preventative Maintenance Building Inspections & Reporting
- Parking Lot / Parkade Maintenance
- Parking Lot Sweep
- Parkade Sweep and Wash
- Parkade Pipe Cleaning
- Pressure Wash Parkade Walls
- Sump Pump Drain and Flush
- Snow & Ice Control
- Push and pile of driving lanes and parking stalls using an 80 hp skid steer and an RTV blade machine, all trucks and power sweeping unit
- Hauling snow includes loading and disposal to snow yards
- Sanding driving lanes
- Spreading ice melt where needed
We have partnerships with experts in the following fields:
- Carpenter — framing, changing counter-tops, cabinet installation, millwork, etc.
- HVAC — repair/replacement of pipes, lines, furnace, a/c units, boilers and hot water tanks
- Electrician — repair/replacement of shorts, breakers, wiring etc.
- Security — surveillance & monitoring
- Siding & Roofing
We offer a one year warranty for all work performed provided by PPS Building Services and its’ partner companies.
The warranty period will take effect upon the date that the services are completed.